My unveiling began 9 years ago when I saw something magical in my husband's sister, MaryBeth. I knew I wanted what she had but I was uncertain and frankly scared of how to start my journey. MaryBeth was so passionate and knowledgeable about God. I had cracked open the bible a few times and it was completely foreign to me. How would I ever come to know and love God the way she did? Finally the day came when I felt this propelling urge to ask her all about her faith. As we were land marked on her parents bed, I eventually invited Jesus into my heart. MaryBeth was ELATED!!! I was so excited too! This blog is my journey with God. My hope is to share with you intimately what He has shown me over the years; even before I knew Him! Past~Present and Future...Here we go!!!!!!!!!!!! My walk with God!

Saturday, November 5, 2011

When God Speaks!

A  few weeks after visiting my Chiropractor and sifting through all I had soaked up from him...God decided to shine light on the subject of healing. I was sitting in the infamous car line waiting to pick up a load of kids when He quietly said, "there is no victory in constant heartache." It was in that moment that I finally understood what living in "Victory" meant! I honestly thought I had done a good job moving forward from past hurts. I was sorely wrong. I can't believe the chains I was still carrying around. All these years of knowing God and I still had not let go of my bondage. His words were as if He etched them in my heart right there. Jesus will have victory in this! I may stumble, but I shall not fall! By God's right hand I am, and will always be within His reach!!! Whatever hurts you are clinging to I pray you will lift them up right now and give them to Jesus! A life lived for him is a life lived in VICTORY!!!

So we say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid. What can a man do to me?"
Hebrews 13:6
The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1

With His help we can push back the darkness and yell shouts of VICTORY!!! Thank you Lord for going before us and never forsaking us! Help us Father to not ponder on those bad things and instead lead us in a victorious life filled with your refreshing truth!  Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment