My unveiling began 9 years ago when I saw something magical in my husband's sister, MaryBeth. I knew I wanted what she had but I was uncertain and frankly scared of how to start my journey. MaryBeth was so passionate and knowledgeable about God. I had cracked open the bible a few times and it was completely foreign to me. How would I ever come to know and love God the way she did? Finally the day came when I felt this propelling urge to ask her all about her faith. As we were land marked on her parents bed, I eventually invited Jesus into my heart. MaryBeth was ELATED!!! I was so excited too! This blog is my journey with God. My hope is to share with you intimately what He has shown me over the years; even before I knew Him! Past~Present and Future...Here we go!!!!!!!!!!!! My walk with God!

Tuesday, November 10, 2009





Please pray for our brothers and sisters listed below: God is crazy about them and wants a relationship with them too!

Chris
Brandy
Jacie                                                    
Brady                                                   
Sarah 
Patrick                                                  
Jason                                                                                           
Amanda                                                
Lesli
Stacy
John
Karen
Jonathon
Martin Shelton
Michael Shelton
Kyle Shelton
Tom
Pixie
Don
Alicia
Sarah
Paul
Pam
Cheryl
Robin
Corey
Nick 
Randall 
John
Billy
Sean
Melissa 
Jordan 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment