My unveiling began 9 years ago when I saw something magical in my husband's sister, MaryBeth. I knew I wanted what she had but I was uncertain and frankly scared of how to start my journey. MaryBeth was so passionate and knowledgeable about God. I had cracked open the bible a few times and it was completely foreign to me. How would I ever come to know and love God the way she did? Finally the day came when I felt this propelling urge to ask her all about her faith. As we were land marked on her parents bed, I eventually invited Jesus into my heart. MaryBeth was ELATED!!! I was so excited too! This blog is my journey with God. My hope is to share with you intimately what He has shown me over the years; even before I knew Him! Past~Present and Future...Here we go!!!!!!!!!!!! My walk with God!

Friday, April 15, 2011

OOPS!!!

I guess by now you have figured out that I know the "shoulder tap" pretty well from God. Well, he tapped my shoulder a couple months ago. I was working out and I saw this woman getting ready in the locker room. My goodness she was so pretty and really knew how to put an outfit together. I finished cleaning up and shuffled out to my car. I was in my car when I saw her walking out to her car. It occured to me again how classy, pretty and sharp she was. And then....there it was...the shoulder tap! I was already driving!!! I drove around 2 times as she was walking to her car and chickened out! By the 3rd time she was already in her car and backing out. I figured at this point if I blocked her in she might think I had lost my mind!!! I missed it!!! My opportunity!! But...guess what??? One month later I met "Sheila". I was able to share the whole episode with her! She was very receptive and just as beautiful on the inside!
Thank goodness for second chances! From now on I am going to make sure I just do it! WE are His Messengers!! We are the hands, feet and mouth!!! God needs us to share his LOVE to his SWEETIES!! There are so many out there and He needs all of us to Listen!! Are you listening?? Do you know His voice?? Trust me....~>He is talking to YOU! AND...~>He is CRAZY about YOU!!!