"How precious are your thoughts about me, O God. They cannot be numbered!" (Psalms 139:17) Many sniffs this morning!
Friday, March 30, 2012
In the middle of the night I laid still in my bed and asked God for one word to describe a friend that is hurting...He said, "mine." I couldn't help but ask what was one word He thought of for me? I tried to be patient and wait, but I could not shut my own thoughts off... so I drifted back to sleep. It is now 5:29am. I lit my candle, grabbed my bible and went to my knees for prayer this morning. I just opened my bible and this is what God showed me!
"How precious are your thoughts about me, O God. They cannot be numbered!" (Psalms 139:17) Many sniffs this morning!
"How precious are your thoughts about me, O God. They cannot be numbered!" (Psalms 139:17) Many sniffs this morning!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment