Tuesday, March 6, 2012
Many will say they are loyal friends, but who can find one who is truly reliable? Prov 20:6
Even with the best intentions we still miss the mark. Our ultimate goal should be to breath life into a friendship. With the enemy on the prowl why would we ever tear people down? Satan is enough! Our battles are hard enough. We truly need to unite on every front and encourage one another. There are truly no exceptions or excuses for careless words or actions. "Fire goes out with wood, and quarrels disappear when gossip stops." (Prov 26:20) I feel sad that I have missed the mark at times with friends, but I am thankful of God's encouraging words..."As a face is reflected in water, so the heart reflects the real person." (Prov 27:19) Thank you Lord for loving us even when we miss the mark. Your Grace is enough! Amen!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment