My unveiling began 9 years ago when I saw something magical in my husband's sister, MaryBeth. I knew I wanted what she had but I was uncertain and frankly scared of how to start my journey. MaryBeth was so passionate and knowledgeable about God. I had cracked open the bible a few times and it was completely foreign to me. How would I ever come to know and love God the way she did? Finally the day came when I felt this propelling urge to ask her all about her faith. As we were land marked on her parents bed, I eventually invited Jesus into my heart. MaryBeth was ELATED!!! I was so excited too! This blog is my journey with God. My hope is to share with you intimately what He has shown me over the years; even before I knew Him! Past~Present and Future...Here we go!!!!!!!!!!!! My walk with God!

Thursday, June 2, 2011

In the beginning~


 I just found this on my family blog! This is how it all started! Some of you may remember my evite inviting all of you on a prayer walk~> This is why!

What has God been telling me lately?

Life works better living it His way.
The ingredient of time~Practice every day.
I can do anything through Him who gives me strength.
Try your best. And whatever you do, do it heartily as to the Lord and not to men. Col 3:23
Read to my kids Proverbs at every opportunity.
Cherish the good times! Thank God profusely during those good times.
I need to pray more for those walking with Him and those who don't know Him.
The Lord is my light and my salvation. Psalm 27
Never give up~Pray all the time especially for others.


Dearest Sherry,
Thank you so much for sharing the OnCall Prayer journal. These are just a few nuggets of what He has been sharing with me! I love you!
bc,
Nicole