Sunday, June 5, 2011
P-E-R-F-E-C-Tion
I woke up this morning still feeling like a giant turd! Embarrassed that I get caught up in these forms of idolatry. Does anyone else struggle with that restlessness in their soul? This morning I took a peek at tomorrows devotion. (I know...cheater!) It goes like this: Jesus Calling Devotional by Sarah Young
"SEEK MY FACE, and you will find fulfillment of your deepest longings. My world is filled beautiful things; (which I see all the time) they are meant to be pointers to Me, reminders of My abiding Presence. The earth still declares My Glory to those who have eyes that see and ears that hear. You had a darkened mind before you sought Me wholeheartedly. I chose to pour My Light into you, so that you can be a beacon to others. There is no room for pride in this position. Your part is to reflect My Glory. I am the Lord!" Psalm 105:4; Psalm 19:1-2; Isaiah 60:2
This is exactly why I think we need to link arms more and walk together! I would love to hear your comments on this. What are some of your struggles? The things that take our eyes off God are numerous! I think many times unintentional, but it happens. One week I am on fire for the Lord and the next week I have fire alarms going off in my mind! I can't wait for our bible study to start! I know I can't just scooby along day by day without accountability.
(My email is rmaggart@yahoo.com I would love to hear from you!) I am not sure if the comment piece is on my blog so if you don't see one~> shoot me an email! Lots of LOVE, your sister in Christ)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment