My unveiling began 9 years ago when I saw something magical in my husband's sister, MaryBeth. I knew I wanted what she had but I was uncertain and frankly scared of how to start my journey. MaryBeth was so passionate and knowledgeable about God. I had cracked open the bible a few times and it was completely foreign to me. How would I ever come to know and love God the way she did? Finally the day came when I felt this propelling urge to ask her all about her faith. As we were land marked on her parents bed, I eventually invited Jesus into my heart. MaryBeth was ELATED!!! I was so excited too! This blog is my journey with God. My hope is to share with you intimately what He has shown me over the years; even before I knew Him! Past~Present and Future...Here we go!!!!!!!!!!!! My walk with God!

Tuesday, July 12, 2011



7 years ago I jumped into selling a make-up line that I seriously thought God wanted me to do. I was approached two separate times at the mall and both ladies said, “I couldn't help but notice you.” I couldn't believe it! I felt pretty special and selectively hand picked for the job. I even created little cards that invited women to first discover their inner beauty and then cultivate their outer beauty. At the time I only had a few resources to share in self-discovery. Honestly, I had no clue myself how to find that inner confidence. After a few months of training I started to learn the “all catch” phrases. Like, “I couldn't help but notice you.” I wanted to cry. My security was squandered away in a flash. After many landslides, slips, and bruises, I have finally connected the dots. I have discovered who I really am! Although I embrace the hands that have helped me along the way, I now know who's hand to grab first, God. The butterflies in my life are my family and friends! They remind me everyday that I am a new creation! Now after 7 years I am ready to embrace a new endeavor. I have partnered with the Dermatologists who created Proactive, Dr's Rodan and Fields. What they succeeded in doing for acne they are now doing for aging skin. They now have a "prescription for change." We all have skin and it is aging, 80% of it we can control! They are passionate and committed in providing safe and effective products for aging skin.
So Why Rodan & Fields?  I have a passion and commitment that begins with women! I am beyond humbled by this opportunity to share an incredible skincare product and my love for Jesus. My own insecurities have left me crippled way too long, and I allowed them to! Being available for God to work through my vulnerabilities and weaknesses is over the top invigorating! Please join me August 4th to celebrate my “self discovery,” your friendships, and an amazing skincare line! Let's allow our transparencies to uncover a  new foundation of confidence. You can cleanse, minimize and renew by revealing and exposing your true beauty, one regimen at a time...
We're Celebrating...

Join me and my new business partner,
Melissa Bowman, as we launch
The Woodlands Division of
Rodan & Fields Dermatology


Uncover beautiful skin to reveal a 
new radiant you!

Thursday, August 4, 2011
7:00-9:00pm

Dulcet Hollow
26 Filigree Pines Place
The Woodlands, Tx 77382

Rsvp 713.540.5998 or
rmaggart@yahoo.com

...Nicole's Self Discovery!

"She is clothed with strength and dignity"
(Proverbs 31:25)
For more information on The Rodan and Fields business system go to: http://maggs.myrandf.biz
I would LOVE to share this with YOU! 
Call me at 713.540.5998

No comments:

Post a Comment