Saturday, July 16, 2011
Breaking Out~
Hello Sisters!
This has been a busy week! I have been working overtime learning everything I can about the Rodan and Fields skincare line. This has been one of my best/worst weeks in a very long time. In fact, this all seems so silly since we are right in the middle of Beth Moore's, So Long Insecurity, bible study..I am breaking out over here in insecurity! Some of you may not know that writing is one of my greatest fears (crippling would best describe it). I find it hysterical that my blog has now become a safe spot for me. I love coming here and sharing my heart with you all. This is what truly brings me JOY!
This week has been tough because I have been trying to figure out how to use my passion (women) without destroying myself. I have written several drafts for my Rodan & Fields bio and none of them sound very "professional." I have cried and snapped more at my family than I ever have! All because I am afraid of looking "stupid." In fact, I would be lying if I said I hadn't already called myself stupid. Once again, I was pushed enough (by myself) to put my gifts and passions on the shelf and consider walking away. I just get so angry at myself when I feel unequipped. I will rip myself on one side for not doing it right and then the other side for not knowing better.
Bottom line...I am going to keep going! My heart has been thrown overboard for women! This seed was planted a long, long time ago. I have always felt a deep love for my girls (friends)! I have a "need" to share and love you guys!!
~>"Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you" (1 Peter 5:7)
~>"I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you and watch over you"
(Psalm 32:8)
~>"To the man who pleases him, God gives wisdom, knowledge and happiness" (Ecclesiastes 2:26)
I would love and welcome your prayers in this new adventure~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment