Thursday, March 31, 2011
The small things~
My boys are still small. At the tender ages of 5 and 7 they are just starting to find their way in this world with an AWESOME tour guide~>God. He has been revealing himself to our boys in more ways than one. I remember our first experience was when one of the boys gerbils became quite ill. The boys and I prayed for this little creature and I even asked for prayers in my bible study. This all happened on a Tuesday. That gerbil was seriously sick. So sick that it could hardly move and the other gerbil just kept pushing it around in the cage. I seperated them that Tuesday and tried my best to hand feed it. Later that evening our sick little gerbil was healed! Seriously! I put him back with his buddy and he lived for at least another year! It was God's healing! A couple weeks later one of them escaped and Carson was quick to send up prayer for help in catching it.Good thing he suggested it because I was about to EXPLODE! Seconds later we had that little sucker in hand! Awesome! I am notorious for misplacing things at home and now it is pretty common for me to pray for God's assistance in tracking these items. My boys have quickly caught on! (Although Carson always wants me to pray for help when he loses something. He thinks I have a direct line) It just doesn't matter how small or big your problem is...God cares and wants to help. It is pretty cool that we all have a direct line and we can dial our Father up at anytime and He is always home!









